IDENTITY & CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER & THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
This is an independent business and we operate our site. We are The London Experience Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11189147 and with our registered office at Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. The London Experience is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy whilst remaining compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (DPA)
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
LEGITIMATE INTERESTS OF THIRD PARTY
The London Experience has a legitimate interest in further processing the information which is provided by customers at the point of sale for marketing purposes.
We may also use your information for other specific legitimate purposes such as:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have either explicitly consented to or we believe you have a legitimate interest in.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will never pass your information onto third parties.
We do not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email, SMS, Push, Phone) or post with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on one of our site www.thelondonexperiencecard.com such as;
- User name and password – If we collect a user name and password, this is so we can keep your information secure and so that we can have your information to hand each time you visit us.
- Name, address and postcode – Without this, we won’t know where to send your order or to whom.
- Email address – We send confirmation of your orders via email and will send you informational messages as well as offers which may interest you.
- Telephone numbers – If there are any problems with your order or we need to check anything, we need to be able to contact you quickly.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The London Experience is required to transfer the personal information provided by its customers to third parties in order to fulfil contractual obligations. The following are categories of recipients that customer information could be transferred to:
- Data Centres – This is so we can store your data securely
- External IT Providers – To provide disaster recovery and backup services
- Payment Providers – To process your payment securely
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group (The London Experience ),
The London Experience retains all customer information for 5 years after they last interacted with us. Where there has been a period of 5 years after the end of membership and where has been no interaction between the organisation and the customer within this time, their information is erased and securely disposed of.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right to make a Subject Access Request to The London Experience. We welcome these requests and aim to respond within 72 working hours of receipt.
You have the right to request your data to be erased. This can be done by contacting email@example.com. Please bear in mind this is not an absolute right and there may be instances where we cannot completely erase your data (e.g. When the personal data is required for the exercise of legal claims) if an exception does come up this will be discussed with you when you make the request.
You have the right to rectification. If you notice that any of your details are incorrect please contact the customer service team who will be more than happy to rectify this. We will also send transactional reminders to request that you notify us of any changes to your personal data so that we can keep your data up to date.
You have the right to portability. This is where you would like to transfer your data to another organisation. To request this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide this within a structured CSV file for you to provide to a third party.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Information Commissioners Office in the UK), should you feel that we have not handled your information in line with legislative and regulatory requirements.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, geographic location (if you allow when prompted by your browser), operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
In the event that you wish to alter your Privacy settings or opt-out, you are able to do this by emailing our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.